Melting pot for Systemic risk back on the cards?
- Establishing the potential scenarios for yield curves on the short and long end.
- Assessing the impact of the end of QEs on Emerging markets currencies.
- The main lessons from the most recent crisis, and potential risk hedging.
Managing the next liquidity and market corner for banks
- Optimizing ALM tools in the wake of higher interest rates and liquidity drying
- Addressing the most efficient volatility indicators
- Understanding how banks could cope with the next waves of systemic fears
Latest ALM developments to enhance risk management
- Computing the Economic Value of the Banking Book
- Analyzing the sensitivity of the Economic Value under stress tests
- Mapping Credit ratings with risk dashboard
Addressing next risk regulatory framework for banks
銀行業風險監管框架未來將如何演變－ Basel IV資本計提及緩衝區規範
- Discussing the need of Bank Capital Base with 2007-10 crisis and great recession
- Evaluate the need for counter cyclical buffer and how they might be structured
- Assessing potential evolution of Basel IV regulation together with EBA requirements.
Affiliate Professor, Finance Department - HEC Paris
Finance professional since more than 25 years, Patrick LEGLAND has worked in London, Hong Kong, New York and Paris for BNP Paribas, UBS, and for 14 years at Société Générale as Managing Director and Member of Global Capital Markets Executive Committee.
During his Investment Banking career, he had to deal with many financial situations, including risk management, new regulatory frameworks, Investment analysis, capital market transactions including IPO valuations and M&A Advisory Patrick LEGLAND teaches at HEC – Paris, in the World’s first Master in Finance (MIF), banking regulation, Asset Liability Management, risk and corporate finance. Patrick LEGLAND has created LGD-Partners an International Consulting Firm, providing independent, Taylor-made Financial Advisory and Consulting Services. Based on strict Independence, Ethical, and Governance criteria’s, LGD Partners has gradually developed a strong reputation with its clients.
- 其他事項 -